WHAT THIS BLOG IS ALL ABOUT: a journal and compendium of where to go and what to do for those who love to travel ...

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Jumping from here to there ...


magic by the sea
Home is where the heart is: three days without WiFi and my Irish diary has fallen by the wayside on this Traveller's Tale blog - though not in my journal. Writing almost non-stop and sketching; but it will take me a time to catch up and working duty calls. Tomorrow, early, we catch the ferry from Rosslare in Co.Wexford to Fishguard (Wales) and thence home. I have so much to tell; so many stories in our circuitous journey through some very varied landscapes, and places; and such welcoming, friendly people. For now, I am sitting outside the motorhome, after walking down to the sea, sand between my toes (childhood) and feet in the water as I took photos of mini-waves to print onto fabric back home. This child's drawing in the sand epitomises what life is surely all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment